We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Acer or Samsung?? Bit confused!!
moneysavingwannabe
Posts: 503 Forumite
Hi,
I'm looking for a laptop as work are going to take mine off me when I go on maternity leave.
Any opinions on the following is the spec ok?
Is one better than the other or are there better laptops out there for a similar price?
I have about 80gb on itunes on the moment and quite a lot of documents and a flip HD video camcorder so thought a large HDD would be important Acer-Aspire-15-6-inch 5536
amazon.co.uk/Samsung-15-4-inch
I'm looking for a laptop as work are going to take mine off me when I go on maternity leave.
Any opinions on the following is the spec ok?
Is one better than the other or are there better laptops out there for a similar price?
I have about 80gb on itunes on the moment and quite a lot of documents and a flip HD video camcorder so thought a large HDD would be important Acer-Aspire-15-6-inch 5536
amazon.co.uk/Samsung-15-4-inch
[
0
Comments
-
I'd say they'e both much of a muchness.
Have you been on Dell's website and priced something up there?
I have a Flip Ultra HD btw - fantastic little camera, though it doesn't half eat up your HDD space!0 -
Hi,
Thanks for your replies.
I haven't been on Dell cos not sure where to start with spec.
Maybe I need to be brave LOL
I like my flip but not done much with it yet![0 -
Hmm, was going to go for the Acer but read a few things on here- now even more confused.[0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards