We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
emigratenz registration problem
Not_a_Newbie
Posts: 314 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Not sure if anyone can help as it's not really a techie issue.
I have tried to create a user profile on emigratenz.org. In the t&c's it says that it no longer accepts applications from free email accounts - such as hotmail. So I tried with my hubbys tiscali email address, but it says there is still an issue with the email address.
Anyone know why?
I couldn't find anything in the help and there doesn't appear to be a 'contact us', and I can't post on the forums without a valid email address.
I have tried to create a user profile on emigratenz.org. In the t&c's it says that it no longer accepts applications from free email accounts - such as hotmail. So I tried with my hubbys tiscali email address, but it says there is still an issue with the email address.
Anyone know why?
I couldn't find anything in the help and there doesn't appear to be a 'contact us', and I can't post on the forums without a valid email address.
£400+ in my £2 coin tablet fund
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards