We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Win X Dvd Ripper free
imho
Posts: 2,515 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Not sure where to put this freebie but thought it be better here.
http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/sep0901.htm
Its free till Oct 15th
http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/sep0901.htm
Its free till Oct 15th
0
Comments
-
Its not free its a limited trial its been posted before and found to be limited0
-
savemoney .Really ! I have another look at the web page again.I know its free to download for a month but didnt think that meant its only works for a month .
Cheers.
Nope cant see anywhere where it says its a Demo.I will just keep it and see when it stops working0 -
I downloaded it last week and a few others did to on here too and all of us had say limited features I even posted a screesnshot of the trial prompt at teh time but post got removed as the poster was spamming this0
-
Thanks again savemoney.
I did do a search before i posted it but nothing came up.
I will just have a go and try and copy a dvd but i believe what you have said.
Cheers0 -
Just checked the website through the link.
It is clear that the way they are offering it to you for free is via TrialPay. There are three links, two are for the Demo version and the third takes you via TrialPay.0 -
and using the demo now has given me sound but no picture, back to Super 2009 or free3gp convertor for me !!Ex forum ambassador
Long term forum member0 -
It doesn't come up with trial warning now but it definitely did the other day when it was posted
http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:_eb69rlEsDgJ:forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html%3Ft%3D1950229+http://www.winxdvd.com/specialoffer/sep09.htm+mse&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
