Advice to choose Argos memory foam mattress topper...

Options
Looking for a better comfortable sleep and want to keep the single bed so I am choosing a memory foam topper. I want to purchase from Argos as it's convience to where I live & I like their customer service.

So what are your views on which of Argos' memory foams to get for a single bed? http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=Memory+foam+topper+single&Submit=GO+%3E

it's for my son's bed who is 6 years old.
“…the ‘insatiability doctrine – we spend money we don’t have, on things we don’t need, to make impressions that don’t last, on people we don’t care about.” Professor Tim Jackson

“The best things in life is not things"

Comments

• Tim_Deegan
    Options
    HappySad wrote: »
    Looking for a better comfortable sleep and want to keep the single bed so I am choosing a memory foam topper. I want to purchase from Argos as it's convience to where I live & I like their customer service.

So what are your views on which of Argos' memory foams to get for a single bed? http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=Memory+foam+topper+single&Submit=GO+%3E

it's for my son's bed who is 6 years old.

Unless your son is a very big six year old he is unlikely to be heavy enough to feel the full benefit of memory foam.

You should never use a memory foam topper to revive a worn out mattress, as what is inder the memory foam is also very important. So if money allows you would be better off buying a better quality mattress.

If you do insist on going for a memory foam topper then make sure it is 2" deep, and has a density between 60 and 70kg per m3 (they don't say on the argos web site).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure