We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Firewall problem
baby-mechanic
Posts: 492 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
The firewall function on my Windows Security Centre now has to be enabled each time I switch my PC on.
Why is it doing this, and not remembering that I have previously enabled it ?
Why is it doing this, and not remembering that I have previously enabled it ?
Baby-Mechanic
The only reason I keep smiling is so that people wonder what I've been up to !!
The only reason I keep smiling is so that people wonder what I've been up to !!
0
Comments
-
Could it be that Windows thinks that there is another firewall application installed?0
-
Are you sure it remains on when you turn it on?
Could there be a little nastie lurking that is turning it off?
Have you tried scanning for malware?0 -
I use Zonealarm free, which is much better than windows'.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards