We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
More ereader problems!
Chewbumpkin
Posts: 139 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
1. Every time I put a memory stick in the reader, the reader crashes. The manual informs me that it will not read MagicCode memory sticks. I cannot find anywhere selling memory sticks without MagicCode - why have Sony given me a slot that won't accept Sony memory sticks? At least there is no problem with Sd cards - it will accept up to 16Gb SDHC.
2. I am having horrendous problems with Adobe Digital Editions. It crashes when I try and authorise the reader, so I am unable to load an ebook. Is there any other software I can use that will load bought/downloaded ebooks without distressing me?
3. Still with Adobe DE, is there any way to load the ebooks onto an SD card?
Please help if you can - I am tearing my hair out trying to resolve this, and I am not as computer illiterate as this post appears to make me. :embarasse
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards