We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Mixcloud - New On Demand Internet Radio
Dime_Bar
Posts: 584
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
mixcloud.com
I have been playing with this today and I like it, basically is is a on demand internet radio service, where you choose shows rather tham individual tracks, if that makes sense.
It seems to have some good recommendation features as well.
It is in Beta at the moment but being launched soon but if anyone wants to try it I have 5 invites
let me know if you want one.
*Its all above board legally speaking.
I have been playing with this today and I like it, basically is is a on demand internet radio service, where you choose shows rather tham individual tracks, if that makes sense.
It seems to have some good recommendation features as well.
It is in Beta at the moment but being launched soon but if anyone wants to try it I have 5 invites
*Its all above board legally speaking.
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke
Arthur C. Clarke
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards