We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Good buy???
knightstyle
Posts: 7,477 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
There is a Belkin cable wireless router on Ebay for sale without a setup disk. Should I go for it? Do I need the disk? I managed to log into a friends BT wireless modem without any problems using the code on the back of the modem. Will the Belkin have a similsr code on the back?
0
Comments
-
pretty sure if you have the model number you can download from belkin website what you need or there is a number forget what it is but easily found you can type into your browser and it will let you into the setup screen - i have a belkin and if you look on google the info is availible0
-
Default router page for Belkin routers is http://192.168.2.1/ click on submit to enter setup page. Alan.Every day when I wake up I thank the Lord I'm WELSH. .0
-
Thanks both of you. Too late now for that one, blame visitors, but I will look for another.
Great advice once again on MSE!!!!!0 -
Setup not needed, you can download the manual from the Belkin website.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards