We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Web Cam microphone probs?
Icanandwillsavemoney
Posts: 403 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
I have just bought a logitech quickCam E1000 but I can not get the microphone to work. I have read a few review sites and they state it is built in so I don't know what I am doing wrong.
I followed the set up instructions to the letter but Skype will not play ball

Any advice would be appreciated.
I have just bought a logitech quickCam E1000 but I can not get the microphone to work. I have read a few review sites and they state it is built in so I don't know what I am doing wrong.
I followed the set up instructions to the letter but Skype will not play ball
Any advice would be appreciated.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards