We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
"measles" map program wanted
Farway
Posts: 15,887 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Any one know where I can get a free prog that will generate a "measles map" of UK where I can type in say county or town and it will produce a measles map, that is a UK map with dots where the location is
I hope to show how the membership of a small national organisation [300 + members] is distributed across UK
I tried Google, but with term like measles in as you can guess the results are all medical
I hope to show how the membership of a small national organisation [300 + members] is distributed across UK
I tried Google, but with term like measles in as you can guess the results are all medical
Member of "Rubbish at Radishes" club
0
Comments
-
http://healthmap.org/en
This any good? ( it's reporting 2 outbreaks in the UK in the past 30 days)...Laters
Sol
"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"0 -
and with MSE apparently :cool:I tried Google, but with term like measles in as you can guess the results are all medical
This one does it with icons (which if you get enough of them can look like a 'measles' representation).
Guess you could try other terms on google like, 'density gradient' 'population density' "hotspot" etc... ?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards