We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How do I get my voicemail on Vodaphone?
Doozergirl
Posts: 34,082 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I know I sound like an idiot but the company has just ported from O2 to Vodaphone and my phone is programmed to call 901 when I press the 1 key which is not working anymore - presumably that's for O2 still.
Any ideas please?
Any ideas please?
Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
0
Comments
-
Speed Dial ?? Just find the new number and replace to position 10
-
The number to dial is 121
But you can adjust the no. 1 button so that when you hold it down it dials 121......0 -
Thanks, it was the new number for voicemail I was after - not used Vodaphone before and all I got from work was the SIM in the post.Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards