We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Is this NatWest ppi?
HAVEFAITH
Posts: 557 Forumite
Is this NatWest ppi?
Hi,
I have discovered a statement with the narrative of 'Insurance Premium' back in 2005 as a debit after a loan was granted. I do not recall signing for any extra insurance. The amount is £1100, so it appears to be a front end single premium payment I think? Does anyone else have this or recognise this as ppi?
Hi,
I have discovered a statement with the narrative of 'Insurance Premium' back in 2005 as a debit after a loan was granted. I do not recall signing for any extra insurance. The amount is £1100, so it appears to be a front end single premium payment I think? Does anyone else have this or recognise this as ppi?
"onwards & upwards"
0
Comments
-
Is this NatWest ppi?
Hi,
I have discovered a statement with the narrative of 'Insurance Premium' back in 2005 as a debit after a loan was granted. I do not recall signing for any extra insurance. The amount is £1100, so it appears to be a front end single premium payment I think? Does anyone else have this or recognise this as ppi?
Hi there
Yes its very possible, so give it a go.
You write to the ones who arranged and sold you the loan with your reasons.
For more information check Martin's useful guidelines of reclaiming with templates, and also check on the checklist for the reasons that may also occur to you.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance
You do not need to write the amounts on the letter.
As stated give them 8 weeks to respond, they should issue you with a decision by either resolving in your favour, or with a decision with the details of the financial ombudsman service (FOS), you can take your complaint to these if your not happy with the outcome, however sometimes you are given the chance to write to them again with further information.
You can use the templates on the link above if you want to or in your own words with the reasons that occur to you.
Best to post by recorded delivery as well, this is your proof of posting, good luck and please keep us posted.;)The one and only "Dizzy Di"
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards