We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Outlook Tasks and Calendar help
thewizard
Posts: 659 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi all
I am looking for a way to assign tasks to calendar events in outlook 2003.
Basically, I use Outlook to manage my school work, I have my timetable as Calendar events on my computer which is synchronized with my Samsung Omnia. I then create tasks for any homework that I have.
So what I was wondering is, is there a way to set a Task so that it's due date is specific to a calendar event.
Thanks in advance
I am looking for a way to assign tasks to calendar events in outlook 2003.
Basically, I use Outlook to manage my school work, I have my timetable as Calendar events on my computer which is synchronized with my Samsung Omnia. I then create tasks for any homework that I have.
So what I was wondering is, is there a way to set a Task so that it's due date is specific to a calendar event.
Thanks in advance
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards