We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Wireless Router
knightstyle
Posts: 7,477
Forumite
I want a wireless router I can plug into the ADSL connection on my modem. Bought a Belkin on Ebay and the only input is a phone line. This was listed as a wireless router, not a modem/router.This is no good to me as the modem sends my phone calls over the net and has a phone connection.
So how do I find a wireless router that plugs into my existing modem?
So how do I find a wireless router that plugs into my existing modem?
0
Comments
-
And did you not consider contacting the Ebay seller that sold you this "wireless" router for a refund?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards