We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Being a bit thick about 2nd year enrollment

Hi

Im having a thick moment regarding enrolling online for my 2nd year. It states that i register from the 21st of sept, so does that mean once ive done that im registered for my 2nd year, or do i still have to go to the uni.

thanks

Comments

  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    I had to go in to collect my student card.
  • I have a card that is valid for 3 years. I guess that once ive registered then ill find out more. Only 2 more weeks to go.
  • Wiggynut
    Wiggynut Posts: 1,039 Forumite
    500 Posts
    I sent a letter back that was for re-enrollment and to apply for year 2 - apparently that's all I need to do - my Uni card is valid for the whole course!
    I'm assuming that I'll get another letter with more info soon otherwise I'm assuming my course starts again on the 5th October!

    a lot of people on my course got very confused with the letter - ie: losing it, not bothering to fill it in or waiting until the last day of the deadline to go in! our Uni has extended the deadline as so many students got in a right pickle! personally I sent mine out the day I received it... guess I'm a swot :-P
    Light bulb moment April 07: [strike]£3,655 [/strike] Oct 07: [strike]£2,220[/strike] now 0 - 3 years of Uni debt to be added at a later date :o:D
    now at Uni as a Mature student -update: now has a First Class BA!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.