We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Student Finance Strikes again!
karlgr
Posts: 108 Forumite
Oh my days! Can these people get anything right?
It's been an absolute mess. I recently rang them up to find out why my application wasn't going through, they asked if I had sent any identification in... Naturally, I didn't because I wasn't aware I needed to! She gave me an address to send it off to, and so I did.
Today, I logged into the Student Finance Website, and by the looks, I think I had been given the wrong address? So it looks like it might take even longer for my application to be sorted, with the added bonus my birth certificate is out there somewhere. Hopefully it will be directed to the correct address!
Also, I rang my accommodation, which is university owned I think, and asked when they wanted their deposit and energy bond payments, as I wouldn't be able to fund it until I could actually get my loan. They said payments will be taken in the next week or two, and failure to do this will result in the refusal of accommodation - balls.
University is the biggest mess about ever! I can't believe how complicated they make all this.
It's been an absolute mess. I recently rang them up to find out why my application wasn't going through, they asked if I had sent any identification in... Naturally, I didn't because I wasn't aware I needed to! She gave me an address to send it off to, and so I did.
Today, I logged into the Student Finance Website, and by the looks, I think I had been given the wrong address? So it looks like it might take even longer for my application to be sorted, with the added bonus my birth certificate is out there somewhere. Hopefully it will be directed to the correct address!
Also, I rang my accommodation, which is university owned I think, and asked when they wanted their deposit and energy bond payments, as I wouldn't be able to fund it until I could actually get my loan. They said payments will be taken in the next week or two, and failure to do this will result in the refusal of accommodation - balls.
University is the biggest mess about ever! I can't believe how complicated they make all this.
0
Comments
-
hiya,
Just wanted to say that the address they gave you is possibly correct - they have the PO box address on the site then another address for things being sent recorded delivery. You may have been given the latter one. So hopefully all is not lost!:heartpulsSpoiling my two baby girls with love - it's free and it's fun!:heartpuls
I'm not very good at succinct. Why say something in 10 words when 100 will do?
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards