We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Registering company..

Hi, I'm running an online site at the moment, kind of a business, well I certainly make profits, at the moment it's a 5 figure profit (been open 2 months). I want to register a company, firstly to look more professional towards users, and well I think it's time to (so I've been told), also I need a data protection license.

The company should be a limited one.

Does any one know the best online place to do this?

Also not sure if I need a privacy police/terms and conditions redone, there is a standard one with the script I use.

Thanks in advance!

Ash

Comments

  • Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,635 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi Ashok,

    You should get more replies on the small business board, so I'll move your post over there.

    Pink
  • 5limJim
    5limJim Posts: 422 Forumite
    Ashok wrote:
    Hi, I'm running an online site at the moment, kind of a business, well I certainly make profits, at the moment it's a 5 figure profit (been open 2 months). I want to register a company, firstly to look more professional towards users, and well I think it's time to (so I've been told), also I need a data protection license.

    The company should be a limited one.

    Does any one know the best online place to do this?

    Also not sure if I need a privacy police/terms and conditions redone, there is a standard one with the script I use.

    Thanks in advance!

    Ash

    Hi Ashok,

    I used a place called quickformations.co.uk when registering mine,
    are you sure it needs to be a limited company? If so, then go ahead and use them (am not affiliated) I found them to be helpful when sorting out any queries and very fast at resolving it...

    Out of curiosity do you have a link to you ronline business, always good to look at other peoples work and provide feedback where the owner may not notice it as they are too 'married' to the project
    £4988 Lloyds TSB Mastercard
    £400 O/D Lloyds TSB
    £2650 Lloyds TSB Loan
    £5070 Black Horse Finance

    Skint, but I have a plan.... an MSE Plan!!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.