We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
SAAS nightmare
eklynne
Posts: 2,396 Forumite
A word of warning to anyone emailing info to SAAS. Don't!
I emailed them my tax credit form 4 weeks ago, at their request, received an email confirming receipt within 24 hours. All good I thought. I phoned them today after not hearing a thing, they have no record of it, so it looks like my support won't be in on time for starting Uni. As a single mum I am not amused.
Bureaucracy will be the end of me! :mad:
I emailed them my tax credit form 4 weeks ago, at their request, received an email confirming receipt within 24 hours. All good I thought. I phoned them today after not hearing a thing, they have no record of it, so it looks like my support won't be in on time for starting Uni. As a single mum I am not amused.
Bureaucracy will be the end of me! :mad:
Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
~Matthew Bellamy.
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
~Matthew Bellamy.
0
Comments
-
I emailed them last month asking them what the proceedure is for repeating study. Im going back to uni in 3 weeks. I defualted 2 years running in 4th year 2006/07 and 2007/08 due to ill health and wonder what I can be paid if anything / may need to pay back.
Still got no reply!!!!! Im actually scared to call though incase they tell me i owe then thousands or something! Im aware I will need to pay my tuition fees this year and pay back my bursary for last year but that I should get a loan and travel expenses.
Sick of waiting though!0 -
You will probably get a reply around November time. E-mailing SAAS at this time of year is pointless, and phoning them is not much better.0
-
Maybe I should just apply then and see what happens?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards