We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Upgrading Natwest Adapt account..
crazysunshine54
Posts: 98 Forumite
Hi everyone!
I've currently got a Natwest Adapt account but I'm wondering what happens once I start uni and my card expires next year etc.
I start uni in a few weeks and I've already opened up a co-op bank account. Does the adapt account automatically upgrade to a student account? If not, is it possible to upgrade to a student account? The thing is... co-op dont allow you to have more than one student account... so am i not allowed to upgrade?
Sorry if this sounds confusing - my wording's probably not the best!
Thanks!
I've currently got a Natwest Adapt account but I'm wondering what happens once I start uni and my card expires next year etc.
I start uni in a few weeks and I've already opened up a co-op bank account. Does the adapt account automatically upgrade to a student account? If not, is it possible to upgrade to a student account? The thing is... co-op dont allow you to have more than one student account... so am i not allowed to upgrade?
Sorry if this sounds confusing - my wording's probably not the best!
Thanks!
0
Comments
-
I don't think it would automatically uprade to a student account, why not call your them and double check.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards