Martin is on the Gadget Show... Tonight...

in Techie Stuff
11 replies 1.1K views
Prog has just started on ch. 5. Just a heads up for the techies... :money::rotfl:

Replies

• MARTINS_DOLLMARTINS_DOLL Forumite
    11.1K Posts
    Prog has just started on ch. 5. Just a heads up for the techies... :money::rotfl:
    Many thanks for letting us know MCR... :beer:
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    cheers for got the gadget show was on loves it
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • savemoneysavemoney Forumite
    18.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    Forumite
    I'll watch it later, got a good flick to watch soon. Love Suzi ;)

Have it on series link on pvr
  • Just for those of us who didn't manage to see it:

Link to watch again.
    The quickest way to become a millionaire is start off as a billionaire and go into the airline business.
    Richard Branson
  • savemoneysavemoney Forumite
    18.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Think it repeats on Saturday too

The Gadget Show

Saturday 05 September 11:00am Five

The Gadget Show

Saturday 05 September
    11:00am - 12:00pm
    Five

Consumer technology show presented by Jason Bradbury, Suzi Perry, Jon Bentley and Ortis Deley. Jason and Ortis attempt to build their own flying machine. Suzi tests out the best sports watches. And Jon meets money-saving expert Martin Lewis for a rundown on the latest nettops - mini-computers that are around a fifth of the size of a normal home PC.
  • davesterdavester Forumite
    4.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    He says netbooks suck lol. well his netbook at least.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574

• My own reaction to what :A Martin :A said about netbooks was to wonder how he might view them instead if his own netbook had 2 GB of RAM and was running Mac OS X...

(Not that he could admit to the latter on national television if it were. :cool: )

Don't laugh at banana republics. :rotfl:

As a result of how you voted in the last three General Elections,
    you'd now be better off living in one.

• Marty_JMarty_J Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    davester wrote: »
    He says netbooks suck lol. well his netbook at least.

He agrees with Apple then. :p
  • Leopard wrote: »

My own reaction to what :A Martin :A said about netbooks was to wonder how he might view them instead if his own netbook had 2 GB of RAM and was running Mac OS X...

(Not that he could admit to the latter on national television if it were. :cool: )

It probably would have fallen foul to some Microsoft sabotage within the MB bios. On Booting up you would get "This is not a genuine version of windows please enter your licence code " :rotfl:
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • jamespirjamespir Forumite
    21.5K Posts
    is it me or did anyone else notice martin has three pictures of himself up on the wall in his office
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Glitch hits Nectar bonzana

Did you miss out on bonus points?

MSE News

Ask an Expert: Scams

Watch MSE Katie's answers to your questions

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals