E: 05/01/07 Win an Ipod with Vicks First Defence

in Game Over
8 replies 993 views
johojoho Forumite
4.2K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭
1 of 50 Ipods to be won by supplying name and email address http://www.diarydefender.com/?sssdmh=edc1.139016

And of course, there's still the highly addictive game to play - over and over and over and over again!!!!!! :mad:
See the previous thread http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=168261&highlight=ipod
There - in that place; they're - they are; their - owned by them.
If you have nothing constructive to say, just move along.

Replies

• jenza8jenza8 Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    When I click on the option to win a trip to Monaco it takes me to the zoo site where I can see lots of scantily clad women but no competition to go to Monaco. Is this what you get?
    Most recent wins: IPad, Jamie Magazine yearbook, Links of London friendship bracelet, Baumatic ice cream machine! :j
  • johojoho Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Jenza! It did indeed go to Zoo (hadn't checked it out before) and couldn't find anything about Monaco Grand Prix - so have deleted it!:confused:
  • jenza8jenza8 Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I guess you're still addicted then?! I just wish I could get in the top 1000!
    Most recent wins: IPad, Jamie Magazine yearbook, Links of London friendship bracelet, Baumatic ice cream machine! :j
  • macgasbpmacgasbp Forumite
    12 Posts
    Hiya.............if you go to the zoo sites and click on winstuff you will find the link for the monaco comp.....
  • jenza8jenza8 Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you're right but it wasn't there the other day so it must be a new comp. The answer is a) Fernando Alonso and you have to email entries to [email protected].
  • johojoho Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    jenza8 wrote:
    I guess you're still addicted then?! I just wish I could get in the top 1000!
    Yes am still addicted. Usually still play acouple of times a day but they have made it harder! As if it wasn't hard enough to begin with! Sometimes you don't get upgraded weapons when you get a shield, and the upgraded weapons disappear quicker! Meanies!!!!!
  • johojoho Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woohoo:j Score 187,796 (December 07) Rank 633!:D

Edit: Am v sad aren't I?
  • jenza8jenza8 Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Well there are 632 people who are even sadder! :rotfl: No, really, I'm very impressed, keep it up, it would be great to have an MSE at the top of the board.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

NS&I to change Premium Bond prize rate

It will rise to 1.40% from June

MSE News

Compers of the MSE Forum:

Show us the prizes you've won recently

Join the MSE Forum discussion