Egg Money technical issues

Options
Anyone else have Egg Money application problems?
Interested in property investment, web tech, social media, forex, equities. Also a proud father & entrepreneur of sorts.

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you're trying to apply now, I've found that the Egg site is regularly shut down around this time of night - or for me at least. Don't forget also, that tonight is 'month end'.

Maybe wait until the morning?

Edit: Just seen your other post - hadn't realised you'd been trying for 24 hours!
  • roswell
    roswell Posts: 2,447 Forumite
    Options
    Iv had issues with it not showing external accounts but was back up at about 21:00 its probably down again now for month end seems to ahve been going dow round thsi time the last 2 -3 nights
    If it doesnt pay rent sell it.
    Mortgage - £2,000
    Updated - November 2012
  • fuzzyfuzzy
    fuzzyfuzzy Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Most of the time this is because you have logged on when the website is under maintenance and your cookies just take you back to the same page. Delete your cookies and try to log back on again. It's never down for more than a few hours at very most.
  • anandp
    anandp Posts: 279 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nope - I don't think its got anything to do with the time of the night, nor cache.

Cookies & temp files are all gone - yet last 72 hours, on and off, no luck.
    Even tried from a friend's PC but it gives the same message:

Egg Money Technical Issues
    Sorry...

Unfortunately, we are unable to continue with your application at this time due to problems we are currently experiencing.
    Log Out
    Interested in property investment, web tech, social media, forex, equities. Also a proud father & entrepreneur of sorts.
  • ScoobyZ
    ScoobyZ Posts: 487 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had that, also just had a 30 min phone call with them too. Going through everything ! Go approved, they gave me a limit of £2700. I didnt really want anymore, but just cancelled some cards that gave me £8600, £4400 and £6700 !...not that I would use that as I pay off every month.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure