🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Advise on finding a holiday

Options
My dad asked me to post this on here. He is looking for suggestions of good places to go abroad alone.

He is looking to do it on a budget but wants to go somewhere where it will be warm. He is in his 50s and likes sports and being active. But he would also appreciate going somewhere where its quiet and not too much noise in the evenings..... sorry its quite a lot to ask for isnt it.

Dates wise he can be quite flexible he can go anytime in may or june or july before the kids break up for the holidays

Look forward to hearing any suggestions

Comments

• djl
    djl Posts: 11,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lauranurse wrote:
    My dad asked me to post this on here. He is looking for suggestions of good places to go abroad alone.

He is looking to do it on a budget but wants to go somewhere where it will be warm. He is in his 50s and likes sports and being active. But he would also appreciate going somewhere where its quiet and not too much noise in the evenings..... sorry its quite a lot to ask for isnt it.

Dates wise he can be quite flexible he can go anytime in may or june or july before the kids break up for the holidays

Look forward to hearing any suggestions

hi

how about Malta ?? its sunny plenty to see and do. its not cheap to eat out, but we spent 16 nights and enjoyed it

darren
    2015 wins £4.00 not mse:(
    2014 £44.00:mad:2013 £83.00 2012 £601.50
    2011 £1554.50 2010 £698.00 2009 £2793.00
    2008 £2816.00 2007 £1034.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income