We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

One debt Vs 100 days

1…2627293132…96

Comments

  • £2 for me today please.

    £161.80 remaining.
    This time I haven't smoked since 6th Jan 2014 and still going ok.
    Fingers crossed x
  • £17.41 for me today....

    thats a total of £135.03 paid and a total of £1897.59 left to pay!!
    x
  • I had noticed earlier that folks were paying off wee pennies here and there so I have paid off £3 that was lying in my account. so that's

    £3 so total is now £593.85
    5 Year plan. April 2020 to June 2025- CC and mortgage free by time I'm 60
    Currently CC £23,674.36 /£14,895.41/£14315.42
    Mortgage £28,214.65/ £26,254.71/ £25,746.43
    By end 2020 I want CC at £ 19,000.00.
    By end 2021 I want CC at £10,000.00
  • dizzybee
    dizzybee Posts: 1,429 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Hi everyone have manged to list 24 items on e bay so fingers crossed only £3.00 today from e bay made £8 in tips last night at relief job need one more swag buck then can claim a pay pal payment,no more e baying today will list some more tomorrow its so boring.

    SPC no:076
  • bex37_2
    bex37_2 Posts: 44 Forumite
    Had a bit of luck today and won on free bingo so that's now winging its way to my bank account and so I've made a payment today.

    £40.14 paid off today!
    Debt at LBM (May 2007) - £32,891
    Debt at 06.04.10 - £9158.57. Getting there slowly. :j

    April NSD 1/12
  • bex - the amount you have paid off your debts since your LBM is amazing ! Well done.
    VR repayment  £404  £156.02 PAID
    Airpods repayment £249 £185 £75.90 PAID 
    Airpods repayment £144 £99.01 PAID

    Capital One £1400
  • yukkibear
    yukkibear Posts: 5,556 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Nothing paid off from me today but have sold a couple of bits on ebay tonight and listed some more, so fingers crossed.
  • penguin83
    penguin83 Posts: 4,817 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Ive added another £10.00 today to the Capital One fund to make the total so far £100.00

    Well done so far everyone x x
    Pay Debt by Xmas 16 - 0/12000
    There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.
  • Oh my word some of you are doing amazingly well, so huge congrats to you.

    I still havent payed anything of yet... but I may have to revise my target ~ again :rotfl: All but 6 items have ended on ebay now and so far I have 'made' £331.18 if the ones that end tomorow doesnt raise. Obviously I have to take out fees from that but woo hoo :j

    Now I really really want to list the remainder of the stuff if they are achiving this amount :j
  • yukkibear
    yukkibear Posts: 5,556 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    That's brilliant pap. All my bits (when they sell) go for 99p or thereabouts lol
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.