We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
1st time rental who to switch too?
SpecialK84
Posts: 14 Forumite
in Energy
Hi All,
I have just moved into my first flat since moving out from the parents and the utilities have been switched over from the previous tenants. Obviously I want to get the best deal so was hoping for some advice. Do I barter with current suppliers (EDF and British Gas) or do I do some switching?
All the switcing and comparison sites want currents monthly/quartly spending but I dont know what they are as just moved in.
I dont want to get ripped off staying with crappy tarrifs but not sure what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
I have just moved into my first flat since moving out from the parents and the utilities have been switched over from the previous tenants. Obviously I want to get the best deal so was hoping for some advice. Do I barter with current suppliers (EDF and British Gas) or do I do some switching?
All the switcing and comparison sites want currents monthly/quartly spending but I dont know what they are as just moved in.
I dont want to get ripped off staying with crappy tarrifs but not sure what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards