🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

youth hostel association

Options
hello everyone, i am thinking of going to london for a night at the end of july and am thinking of trying the YHA for myself,hubby and 6yr old daughter and i would appreciate anyones comments and experiences please
thankyou

Comments

• lynn44
    lynn44 Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi
    yes have used them in the states found them very good, travelled with 1 year old too.
    but I just checked out London yesterday funny enough looking to go in June for couple of nights and its CHEAPER using thread on here for traveloge at £26 per night for family room . have search on https://www.travelodge.co.uk I think it was supersaver rooms, all £10 rooms had gone
    I would love to be a Travel Agent :j
  • JanetG
    JanetG Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Jackie

We joined the YHA last year on a family membership - myself, husband and 9 year old son. We've since stayed in a couple of hostels and have found them to be clean, comfortable and friendly places. A lot of them are child friendly, so you may find that they have toys, books and games for your daughter to play with.

Hope you have a good time in London.

Janet
  • jackiegibbo
    jackiegibbo Posts: 603 Forumite
    Options
    thank you for your help
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing