single parent holidays at butlins from £62 half board for 3 nights in half term

Options
maybe a misprice but grabbit while you can...
go to https://www.butlinsonline.co.uk

one adult one child (infant under 2 £5 extra) at minehead
dates for 3 nights on 2 june
breakfast and dinner standard for £62 or silver for £73

you could go with a mate and their kids and get them to put your units next door to each other

cheaper than staying and cooking at home! :j

Comments

• shell2407
    shell2407 Posts: 66 Forumite
    Options
    Just booked 1 adult & 1 child (under 2) for same date, dinner, bed and breakfast. left cot needed at 0 and opted for double bed (dont mind having little one in with me) this works out at a fab £27.55!!!
    Shell2407
  • hellofreebies
    hellofreebies Posts: 1,085 Forumite
    Options
    wow....good find because i was looking for my elderly neighour and it worked out at £50 but with a single bed! now she can have a double for half the price!!
  • hellofreebies
    Options
    looks like it was a big misprice as all the prices are now doubled.....glad i got my booking in!!

edited: it does still work but you have to use the birthday £70 off quote link on there site.
  • love2save
    love2save Posts: 832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just checked and the prices are still the same for me....have made 2 separate bookings for my family as it worked out cheaper...Thanks OP ;)
  • hellofreebies
    Options
    look in my edited post above...
  • shell2407
    shell2407 Posts: 66 Forumite
    Options
    How did you get that figure? Put in for my single friend and only got offered £50 option. Is neighbour taking little one also?
    Shell2407
  • Funkymum
    Funkymum Posts: 234 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Only seems to work if you go to Minehead on 2nd June. Anyone had any luck with other dates/ resorts?

Funkymum
  • hellofreebies
    Options
    shell2407 wrote:
    How did you get that figure? Put in for my single friend and only got offered £50 option. Is neighbour taking little one also?

well it would be my infant as i just booked with my five year old. i wished i paid the 27.55 as i will be getting exactly the same double bed room as you except i paid £62 so for a extra £35 i gained a dinner pass for my five year old! oh well cant moan but well done for spotting the deal as 2 more friends are coming with their infants...i mean for £27 quid you cant go wrong...gotta say their pool is the warmest pool i have ever been in the whole wide world! enjoy! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure