We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Electricity Question
annabelleuk
Posts: 8 Forumite
in Energy
I currently pay my electric on a monthly basis on a card which I take to the payzone shop and tell them how much I want to pay. I usually pay £40 per month, but I recently recieved my first bill since moving in, and i'm actually in credit by about £80, so im obviously paying too much and it's been slightly crippling me financially. I would like to reduce my payments to about £20 per month, but would I have to tell them? I'm asking this as it's so difficult to get access to a phone round here and they never reply to emails!
Thanks for your help x
Thanks for your help x
0
Comments
-
bumpity bump for the late drunken comer-homers!0
-
No you dont have to tell them, unless you have been sent the card because you fell behind with payments and agreed a payment plan.0
-
Thanks very much for your help :j0
-
are your bills on actual or estimates?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards