world mail panel

Options

Comments

• michelle.griffin
    Options
    gutted - it's all been reset at some point this morning. I ordered £17 earlier based on 200 but when i've just looked at the account statement it has been reset and those i'd ordered have been reversed :(
  • michelle.griffin
    Options
    steve6363 wrote: »
    i did mine individually I did £25 worth took me ages but so worth it

you might want to check your account statement - they've reset it at some point this morning and have reversed the ones i spent time putting through earlier :(
  • olive1820
    olive1820 Posts: 193 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks, rechecked my account and mine have been cancelled too, had to reorder.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    I have just looked at my account and today the values needed are showing as
    281 for £1 and 1405 for £5.
    Yesterday I had ordered £5 Paypal for 1400 points and £1 for 200 points before I had seen these posts. Not been actioned on my account so wonder if they will honour the reduced points.

My account was not showing my orders earlier today when I looked just saying "recent orders may not be listed yet" so presumably they had realised their mistake & were going through all orders.
    I have reordered the £5 for 1405 points and that is now showing.
    Sorry for all of you who thought they had a bargain previously especially those who took the time to enter each £1 separately. Let's hope they don't start deteriorating their standard like TNS.
  • n.harvey47
    n.harvey47 Posts: 678 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Yep,just got in and noticed my £10(@200 points each £1)had also been cancelled...!
    Oh well,ordered £7(@281 points)-as they said in a email i got @ 15:21 hrs 'technical problem regarding bonus points'
    some you win.........
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    n.harvey47 wrote: »
    Yep,just got in and noticed my £10(@200 points each £1)had also been cancelled...!
    Oh well,ordered £7(@281 points)-as they said in a email i got @ 15:21 hrs 'technical problem regarding bonus points'
    some you win.........
    me too they have canceled mine
  • Lavandergirl
    Options
    steve6363 wrote: »
    me too they have canceled mine
    Mine were cancelled too, though I thought the correct values were showing as previously
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,854 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    My participation in this panel was ended in August 2017 (though I did receive a much delayed item in September). I was hoping to be invited to participate again but haven't heard anything yet.

Has anyone else been invited back after six months or so? If not, I may try contacting them.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My participation in this panel was ended in August 2017 (though I did receive a much delayed item in September). I was hoping to be invited to participate again but haven't heard anything yet.

Has anyone else been invited back after six months or so? If not, I may try contacting them.

I was removed from panel in September but much to my surprise asked back again in December. I imagine it depends on whether they need people in your area. I don't believe there is a set time period for them.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was removed as a recipient over a year ago but was asked to come back as as sender from the beginning of this year. Its so easy compared to the Royal Mail survey - envelopes come addressed and sealed with transponder already enclosed, all I need to do is post them and then enter posting details online. Doesn't pay that well at £7.50 a month but its very little work really - I usually only have to post 3-4 items per week :)
    2020 Wins:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure