can anyone get me a cheap flight to amsterdam

Options
I am looking for a flight from either edinburgh or glasgow to amsterdam on friday 14th July evening flight due to working that day and returning sunday 16th July late afternoon or evening.

The only flights that I can find the now are with KLM departing edi at 20.10 on 14th and departing ams at 15.00 on 16th. priced at £148.

I also found the same flight via nwa.com for $221 but I dont know if i would be able to book via this american site ???? does anyone know as this works out at about £120.

Thanks

Comments

• hellofreebies
    hellofreebies Posts: 1,085 Forumite
    Options
    £105 from glasgow......good flight times too...get to amsterdam first thing and get home late evening so you get a good whole 3 days..hth
  • pin
    pin Posts: 4,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have a look at www.skyscanner.net
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Mahatma Gandhi
  • phill79
    phill79 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    I am looking for a flight from either edinburgh or glasgow to amsterdam on friday 14th July evening flight due to working that day and returning sunday 16th July late afternoon or evening.

The only flights that I can find the now are with KLM departing edi at 20.10 on 14th and departing ams at 15.00 on 16th. priced at £148.

I also found the same flight via nwa.com for $221 but I dont know if i would be able to book via this american site ???? does anyone know as this works out at about £120.

Thanks

Just for your info, KLM and NWA are partners, so if you went with NWA, you'd end up flying on a KLM jet anyway!!
    I was in Amsterdam Airport last week and saw BMI jets there as well as an Easyjet, if thats any help.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure