Options
12346»

Comments

• gemmacarolyn
    gemmacarolyn Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    All gone now :(
    Best 2018 wins: £1500, £500 John Lewis voucherBest 2019 wins: 18 of the latest DVDsBest 2020 wins: £100 cash 2021 wins: 130 books 2021 wins: Jubilee silver necklace 2023: 8xfootball shirts, Spar vouchers, £200 Tesco voucher,
  • bluenose1
    bluenose1 Posts: 2,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    marek wrote: »
    When you book a spa day with them, do you then get a confirmation letter by post? I booked mine a month ago and my card was charged but all I got was an on-screen confirmation. Nothing arrived by post... (?!)

Last time I got a letter,I think with a voucher inside
    Money SPENDING Expert

• Smiley82
    Smiley82 Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived by Post on the Monday, it was for Purity Spa if that helps? :)
  • rosatoso_2
    rosatoso_2 Posts: 659 Forumite
    Options
    marek wrote: »
    When you book a spa day with them, do you then get a confirmation letter by post? I booked mine a month ago and my card was charged but all I got was an on-screen confirmation. Nothing arrived by post... (?!)

I've got my letter and voucher today.
  • aardvark65
    Options
    :eek:I booked two Clarice House and two You Spa. The two Youspa came quickly but I have not received the Clarice House vouchers. Has anyone else?
  • mamaduke
    mamaduke Posts: 281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarahg1969 wrote: »
    Well done - I wanted the Titanic one too - it's £70 on their website! All sold out, though.

My daughter works there.

I wouldnt have one even for £10
  • bob-a-job_2
    Options
    booked 2 vouchers for Bannatyne spa and received..... 3! Oh well i'll just have to go along on my own one day
    :beer:
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No.1378 -
    Target = £300 by 5 December 2011
  • fad011
    fad011 Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    aardvark65 wrote: »
    :eek:I booked two Clarice House and two You Spa. The two Youspa came quickly but I have not received the Clarice House vouchers. Has anyone else?

i recieved the clarice house (Bury st edmunds ones) within a few days of booking the £10 offer .. voucher to call & book in the dates
  • cybervic
    cybervic Posts: 597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 August 2009 at 5:59PM
    Options
    Has anyone bought any "Mini facial" or "Mini Massage" at a Beauty Group Salon from the £10 sales?

My housemate and I have each bought 2 treatments of such, upon ringing the booking line, we were told ONLY One Voucher per person is allowed per 12 month period. We were gonna go together and use facial and massage at the same time. :(

On top of this, only mini facial treatment is offered in 1 salon in our area (20 minutes drive), the CS said the computer does NOT tell her the next available salon that offers massage treatment. I'll have to come up with a postcode that has a BG salon offering massage service, otherwise they just can not find a salon for me (how stupid is this!?)

The worse bit is..... lastminutes.com is currently selling the mini treatment for £7.5 for 1, or £12.50 for 2. :mad:

I really don't remember if the product page has ever mentioned about 1 voucher per person thing, but I was quite certain I saw "london" in the location list.

So much for the EXCLUSIVE LIMITED offer.:mad::mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport