£10 spa day starts again today at 10.00am

Options

Comments

• ruby911
    ruby911 Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone help? I am trying to book I have added 4 days into basket from one of the participating spas but it is showing £396 ??

Do i enter a code somewhere?

Thanks
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It did this last time and didnt do the cheaper price for about half hour after it had started. from what i remember just keep refeshing and it should update soon enough. hth :) meanwhile if oyu could post a link to the page with the offers i would be very grateful want to book one for our 1st year anniversary!
  • skintsaver_2
    Options
    there are none in wales :(
    :TIf your happy and you know it clap your hands :T
  • Smiley82
    Smiley82 Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    If you type in '£10 Spa' into the search engine, it should bring up the offers :)

I managed to get the Purity Spa in London, very happy!!!
  • babyx1uk3
    babyx1uk3 Posts: 1,989 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ty for some reason linky didnt work but typing £10 in did! yay! im in! thankyou :)
  • GrammarGirl
    GrammarGirl Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in via the search facility but everything's sold out. Not happy at all. I was clicking the links from the email at 10am on the dot and none of them worked!!!
  • Smiley82
    Smiley82 Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    I think that's the nature of these Last Minute promotions......sometimes you win, sometimes you lose! Plenty of times I have sat and tried to get the bargain deals, got them into my basket for them to disappear on me. It's just the way it works unfortunately......
  • GrammarGirl
    GrammarGirl Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    Options
    Smiley82 wrote: »
    I think that's the nature of these Last Minute promotions......sometimes you win, sometimes you lose! Plenty of times I have sat and tried to get the bargain deals, got them into my basket for them to disappear on me. It's just the way it works unfortunately......

But it shouldn't work like that! They should have increased web traffic capabilities! And they should at least ensure their email links work when they're supposed to!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure