year end tax certificates

Options
Can anyone out there help me please?
I had an account with Kaupthing Edge which of course was taken over by ING.
My problem is that I have not received an end of year tax certificate for the account so am having problems with my tax return.I didn't recieve any paperwork regarding this account when ING took them over either.
I have rang ING 3 times and they say I should have had 1 and then they said they would have to get in touch with the administrators.
What can I do?
ING are not being much help.

Comments

• KingL
    KingL Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    edited 4 August 2009 at 12:11PM
    Options
    Got mine in (?) May. I suspect you have just fallen foul of a slip betwixt cup and lip. (?Lost in the postal system). Can you speak to a supervisor and get a duplicate sent? or send them a letter/email about it, so you have something in writing if you later want to escalate it.

relevant extracts from my cert:

ING Direct: Your account was transferred to ING Direct NV on 8 Oct 2008 by The Kaupthing Singer and Frielander Ltd..... Registered in England & Wales at Companies House. branch reference number BR7357
    If you have a complaint please contact us (0845 603 8888) or [EMAIL="info@ingdirectdirect.co.uk"]info@ingdirect.co.uk[/EMAIL] or ING Direct Freepost NATW1784 Reading Berks RG6 1BR

For full details of our complaints procedure please see our website (www.ingdirect.co.uk).

If you are not satisfied with our final response you can send your complaint to
    Financial Ombdsman Service
    South Quay Plaza
    183 Marsh Wall
    London
    E14 9SR

or call them on 0845 080 1800

• Stavros_3
    Stavros_3 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Options
    I've just had the similar with the B&B (Now Abbey), I've just rung to request my certificate and its being posted today
    Liquidity is when you look at your investment portfolio and **** your pants
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport