newbie questions...

Options
As a newbie and being that I have a little time on my side to prepare for my challenge (see "Livewire's challenge"), could any of you throw a few hints and tips at me? By that I mean, which cashback sites are best worth using? What have you found to be the most reliable methods of saving/making money? I know everyone's situation is unique but it's still intersting to know. I'm prepared to put my hand to anything to generate some extra revenue, regardless of how little it makes me or how obscure or silly in sounds.
As far as cashback sites go, I've compiled the list of websites below. It would be great if you could copy and paste the list into your reply with a score of 1-10 (10=high) based on how much success you've personally had with them (if you have no experience with using them just leave blank). So here's the list:

Topcashback
Rpoints
MutualPoints
CashbackKing
Quidco
GreasyPalm
iPoints
Pigsback
WePromiseTo
GiveOrTake
FreeFivers
MyShoppingRewards
RewardCircle
Cashinco
LoyaltyShopper

Comments

• danniian
    danniian Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    i have always use

coffee clicking

&

ecasher

do the daily clicks every day and it will soon add up
  • Bob_the_Saver
    Bob_the_Saver Posts: 5,610 Forumite
    Options
    As a newbie and being that I have a little time on my side to prepare for my challenge (see "Livewire's challenge"), could any of you throw a few hints and tips at me? By that I mean, which cashback sites are best worth using? What have you found to be the most reliable methods of saving/making money? I know everyone's situation is unique but it's still intersting to know. I'm prepared to put my hand to anything to generate some extra revenue, regardless of how little it makes me or how obscure or silly in sounds.
    As far as cashback sites go, I've compiled the list of websites below. It would be great if you could copy and paste the list into your reply with a score of 1-10 (10=high) based on how much success you've personally had with them (if you have no experience with using them just leave blank). So here's the list:

Topcashback
    Rpoints
    MutualPoints
    CashbackKing
    Quidco
    GreasyPalm
    iPoints
    Pigsback
    WePromiseTo
    GiveOrTake
    FreeFivers
    MyShoppingRewards
    RewardCircle
    Cashinco
    LoyaltyShopper

The answer is simple but difficult. Don't spend so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure