🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Whats the cheapest deal for Luxor in Oct/Nov?

Options
I'm looking for a cheap deal to Luxor in Egypt for Oct/Nov 2006 (may consider december or january though) for 1 adult and 2 children. Anyone got any ideas?
2008 Comping Challenge
Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
Debt free since Oct 2004

Comments

• Planityourway
    Options
    one or two weeks?
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ATOL/ABTA numbers are 6042/K2950. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. ATOL numbers can be checked with the Civil Aviation Authority. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    Options
    Have a look at https://www.otbeach.com or https://www.directholidays.co.uk December will be better (for temple bashing) weather.
    If you decided on December or late November wait till much later because nt many people want to travel that side of Christmas and you get really good deals. Friends of mine went to the Sonesta St George 5* BB for 2 weeks for 250 each last November.
    A 1 week deal now for 1 adult and 2 children staying at the Sonesta is £810.05 from Gatwick. Thats just a first mooch probably get it down a bit
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It's just for one week unless I can get a good enough deal on 2 weeks. I'm going to look round all the travel agents in the town today and see what the prices are there. I'd rather not book online if I can help it.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well I've booked today. Decided to go to Cairo as if you consider the amount of travelling you have to do from Luxor to see what you want it's cheaper in the long run to stay in Cairo. I'm going in December. Thanks everyone for your help.
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Debt free since Oct 2004
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 4 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business