Love film shop getting me into trouble!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
3 replies 963 views
gracie83gracie83 Forumite
296 Posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
I am so annoyed that love film shop are going to make me miss a birthday present! I placed the order with them on Sunday morning. Got email confirmation - items usually dispatched within 3 days. (Stupidly ignored the 'usually' as I thought they all say that!) So I forgot all about it. Today I asked Hubby if any post had arrived in the hope that it should be arriving soon. No post. checked emails - nothing. So I have a look on the website. I did a quick search for the items I bought to see if they were still in stock and they are still down as dispatched in 3 days but on my account there is now an estimated dispatch date of today. The items have not even been picked out of the stock yet! It is now the afternoon and still no signs of the order reaching the post for the end of the day. The items are also £7 each more expensive then they were on Sunday - I wonder if this has anything to do with the delay? I have emailed their query team but they will not get back to me until monday.

On monday I am supposed to be handing the item over as a birthday present! I am going to be in so much trouble if I only have a card and a promise that it should be arriving 'fingers crossed' next week!

The other present bought from amazon on the same day arrived yesterday - no problems!

Just so annoyed they did not let me know about the delay! I really wish I had used another company. Not a company to use when in a rush!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals