dominoes!!!

went in for the 9.99 offer ordered a create you own paid my 9.99 gave him £10 and he never gave me my change was told 15 mins waited there for 35 they didnt seem at all busy one guy was making the pizza the young lady was folding boxes got my pizza took it home and the toppings seemed very light got about four slices of peperoni on a large pizza which peeved me but i took it in my stride

but heres where they really took the biscuit they gave me a really small pot of sauce which was so small i couldnt dip my pizza in as the slices were too big im so not impresssed do you think i should complain ?;)
Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you

Comments

• sarahg1969
    sarahg1969 Posts: 6,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Can you be bothered? really? Just go somewhere else in future. Dominos pizzas are horrible and terribly expensive anyway.
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    sarahg1969 wrote: »
    Can you be bothered? really? Just go somewhere else in future. Dominos pizzas are horrible and terribly expensive anyway.
    i was taking the mickey i would have thought people would have noticed:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: that
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • view
    view Posts: 2,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    jamespir wrote: »
    i was taking the mickey i would have thought people would have noticed:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: that

why spend the time writing a pretend post just to take the mick?:confused:
  • jamespir wrote: »
    The wink gave you away :D

You gave me a good laugh, thanks:beer:
    Wow, I got 3 *, when did that happen :j:T:p
    It is not illegal to open another persons mail unless you intend to commit fraud - this is frequently incorrectly posted:)
    I live in my head - I find it's safer there:p
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    GoldenJill wrote: »
    why spend the time writing a pretend post just to take the mick?:confused:

sorry i was reading some of the posts that ahd been posted in on the board today and thought some of them seemed a bit exaggerated so i posted my true account at dominoes the top half and thought id make people laugh with the second part :beer:
  • GreyPilgrim
    GreyPilgrim Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    If it's any consolation, I totally appreciate this post for what it is. Well done Jamespir. I was about to come back with a really acidic post along the lines of "you gave them a tenner for a £9.99 pizza and are winging because they didn't give you any change?"

but then I got it.

heheh, it sums up nicely the raft of recent posts such as:

"I can't be bothered to feed my family a nutritious meal so I took them along to KFC, ordered a load of junk, didn't bother checking it, then when I got I found out some -idiot- had forgot to put one of the cheeseburgers in. Then instead of going back to the shop to change it I decided to moan about it on MSE"

or

"There was a £5.00 joint of meat which was going to go out of date the next day. It had been reduced to 10p, but when I asked the assistant to reduce it further he said 'no' and really upset me. Can I complain to someone and get a large cash payout please - my feelings have been hurt"?
  • Samba_Pa_Ti
    Samba_Pa_Ti Posts: 289 Forumite
    edited 31 July 2009 at 1:55AM
    If it's any consolation, I totally appreciate this post for what it is. Well done Jamespir. I was about to come back with a really acidic post along the lines of "you gave them a tenner for a £9.99 pizza and are winging because they didn't give you any change?"

but then I got it.

"I can't be bothered to feed my family a nutritious meal so I took them along to KFC, ordered a load of junk, didn't bother checking it, then when I got I found out some -idiot- had forgot to put one of the cheeseburgers in. Then instead of going back to the shop to change it I decided to moan about it on MSE"

or

"There was a £5.00 joint of meat which was going to go out of date the next day. It had been reduced to 10p, but when I asked the assistant to reduce it further he said 'no' and really upset me. Can I complain to someone and get a large cash payout please - my feelings have been hurt"?

i disagree somewhat,

kfc dont do cheeseburgers! : )

everything else is spot on.
  • OxJak
    OxJak Posts: 108 Forumite
    "I went into KFC and asked for a cheeseburger, and was told they didn't do them. How much compensation can I ask for when I phone head office?"
  • Samba_Pa_Ti
    Samba_Pa_Ti Posts: 289 Forumite
    OxJak wrote: »
    "I went into KFC and asked for a cheeseburger, and was told they didn't do them. How much compensation can I ask for when I phone head office?"

a bucket full of those horrid popcorn chicken things, stopped having kfc a while ago because it was making me ill, wouldnt suprise me if it was popcorn chicken that did it, never seemed to be hot when i got them home :(
  • shopaholic2
    shopaholic2 Posts: 637 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!

but then I got it.

or

Your still banging on about MY post about KFC leaving out my chicken burger. Get a life.
    Oh and I do feed my family nutritous meals, it was ONE OFF TREAT.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure