BT complaint ... next...

Options
Mic2904
Mic2904 Posts: 379 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi,

I mentioned ealier here, that BT offered me a deal to stay, as I was about to leave. They offered me BB Option3, plus line rental, new hub and new Hubphone for a total of £24.74.

Written offer per email, may I add!

However, I was asking about the status of my order and surprisingly the lady wrote back, that for whatever reason, I wasnt able to get the hubphone?!?!?!

They first offered me the deal and when I told them I will stay, they change the offer? Surely NOT!

I have asked for an explanation and a call back ASAP!

Can anyone help here?

Markus

Comments

• macman
    macman Posts: 53,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You were prepared to go anyway, so I would simply up the anti and say, no Hub, no customer'!
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
  • BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Options
    HI, I can help with this, Send your account details via a private message and we will get back to you.

Many Thanks
    Donna
    BT Support
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Mic2904
    Mic2904 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

i was just about to call them again, when I received an email with an apology. They have missread the package details and said the Hubphone will be send out with the Hub itself.

Thanks for your answers though.

Markus
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family