We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 23

1…124125127129130…549

Comments

  • Scruples
    Scruples Posts: 677 Forumite
    crin wrote: »
    Glad you got your Play problem sorted Scruples I reckon they should give you a refund AND the order too for causing you so much stress.


    I second that :rotfl:
    This will (hopefully) be mine No 131
    Cash, Laptop, Iphone 3GS
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Scruples wrote: »
    bit early for a glass of wine, but i'll join you for a large one .. I need one lol
    and a lie down and a paracetamol and a punchbag :rotfl:

    Red or white?
    080520162239-large.jpg

    White-Linen-Bed-HMNTNCE-0507-de.jpgParacetamol_Tablet.jpgpunchbag.jpg
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

    Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • Mar.cresham
    Mar.cresham Posts: 1,060 Forumite
    Hows everyone keeping? Not been in here much.
    09 Wins= 5 Rugby balls, 3 Football. A cricket ball. 6 Books. A subway, A T.Shirt, 2 Durex Goody Bags, Beyonce tickets X 7 SETS A Magnum card. 2 glamour wins. Coffee, Jewellery. Moble Phone
    :A
    Be nice and hit Thanks
  • Scruples
    Scruples Posts: 677 Forumite
    edited 4 August 2009 at 11:41AM
    hahaha thanks Munchkim you got me laughing again

    and crying arrrgh least its happy tears now :j

    oh and I'll have both lol
    This will (hopefully) be mine No 131
    Cash, Laptop, Iphone 3GS
  • Scruples
    Scruples Posts: 677 Forumite
    haha I've just had some sales person ring my phone, I verbally bit his head off, poor guy

    I feel so much better now :D
    This will (hopefully) be mine No 131
    Cash, Laptop, Iphone 3GS
  • Munchkim
    Munchkim Posts: 5,447 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    That always cheers me up too Scruples :D

    No good post here for me today, I did get the St Helier T-Shirts I won a month ago though so if anyone else won in July, they're on their way :D
    Just become FTBs & Aiming to be mortgage free by 2034 :wink:

    Thank you to all who post on the comps/freebies forums
    you've helped us save our deposit :money:
  • I've just entered Bowtime again...not had ANY wins yet....are there any specific times which have been lucky for others or is it purely random?
  • Shellybee
    Shellybee Posts: 4,171 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    OMG Scruples im so glad you posted this morning....I logged into my account and they have suspended it :(

    They are calling me back after it took me ages to explain where the vouchers had come from. I am bloody fuming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :coffee:
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    omg how is it August already :eek:
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • Scruples
    Scruples Posts: 677 Forumite
    Shellybee wrote: »
    OMG Scruples im so glad you posted this morning....I logged into my account and they have suspended it :(

    They are calling me back after it took me ages to explain where the vouchers had come from. I am bloody fuming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I feel for you I really do, I hope you get the nice woman I spoke to and not the snotty man that was nasty first thing

    good luck
    This will (hopefully) be mine No 131
    Cash, Laptop, Iphone 3GS
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.