We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
ADSL MAX Line Stats Improvement Guide...
GibsonSt19
Posts: 2,736 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi all, I'm hoping this will help at least 1 person out there!
I got 'MAXED' on Thursday (13th) with my ISP Freedom2Surf and have never synced at anything higher than 7300 and had a noise margin of 5db (1.3km away from exchange) .
I'm a complete DIY numpty, but followed *this short guide (which took about a minute), and now I'm synced at 8128 with a noise margin of 8.3db.
That's gotta help along the line somewhere! I hope.
*Link to guide taken from this helpful page.
I got 'MAXED' on Thursday (13th) with my ISP Freedom2Surf and have never synced at anything higher than 7300 and had a noise margin of 5db (1.3km away from exchange) .
I'm a complete DIY numpty, but followed *this short guide (which took about a minute), and now I'm synced at 8128 with a noise margin of 8.3db.
That's gotta help along the line somewhere! I hope.
*Link to guide taken from this helpful page.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards