Anyone had success selling on West End ticket resale sites?

Options
I've been wanting to see Priscilla for ages and my mum needs cheering up, so I got us two great seats in the stalls next Friday.

Now our s**ding train company has called a strike. The staff have been offered a pay rise but it isn't enough - makes me sick when so many companies, including mine, froze pay this year. :mad: If it goes ahead, we won't be able to get up to see the show. :(

Has anyone had any luck reselling tickets? Is eBay the best bet (I have over 500 feedback) or one of the ticket specific sites? Can anyone recommend one?

I want to wait till a few days before since the strikes often don't go ahead, but can't risk being £132 out if they don't sell. I'll only be looking to get back what we paid, or as close to it as possible. :confused:

Comments

• sammyw
    sammyw Posts: 448 Forumite
    Options
    no answer for you as we're in the same situation :( We purposefully chose week days in case of weekend engineering works (which have meant we've been stuck in our town for months) and then they go and do this!! We stand to lose out on £100's as kids are too travel sick to go by coach.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure