We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
what free UK tv channels can I get on my pc?
Bob1000
Posts: 140 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi
I dont have any freeview or tv cards in my pc, but i can get bbc news24 for free on my pc, are there any others?
Can i get the ITV 2 & 3 channels or anything else?
I am also weary of downloading some programs becuase I am worried of spyware etc
thanks
I dont have any freeview or tv cards in my pc, but i can get bbc news24 for free on my pc, are there any others?
Can i get the ITV 2 & 3 channels or anything else?
I am also weary of downloading some programs becuase I am worried of spyware etc
thanks
0
Comments
-
Hi
Don't know how you can get any tv channels without a tv card installed. But you can buy a usb tv stick, like this, that will give you all freeview channels if your in a freeview area.
http://kryton.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/directusbstore?productID=282&op=catalogue-product_info-null&prodCategoryID=440 -
'Film Four' is becoming free-to-view in July as well...
0 -
Try this I been using it for ages. Check out the sports chanels
http://www.coolstreaming.us/You can always get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than with just a kind word.0 -
Not sure where it is at the moment but their is a thread on here which lists all the free channels available on your PC will give it a search0
-
How is the reception? Only ask because of having to use an aerial.catch220
-
Have a look at this thread0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards