We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Quite simply......
sabelu
Posts: 1,183 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I want the signal from my lounge tv to be sent wirelessly to my bedroom portable. Whats the best way any links to the equipment I need?
It pays to challenge
0
Comments
-
Tried different ones but the ACE is really the AEI digisender. Different models available with different details but in essence they are all great.sabelu wrote:I want the signal from my lounge tv to be sent wirelessly to my bedroom portable. Whats the best way any links to the equipment I need?Do I want it? ......Do I need it? ......What would happen if I don't buy it??????0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards