New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: Stay up to date with the latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
Stay updated with our guides: Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights
NEWSFLASH 27/03
MARTINS VIDEO FOR SELF-EMPLOYED * DELAY HOUSE MOVES * EUROSTAR UPDATE

Parking In London tommorow

2 replies 768 views
CrazyMoneyCrazyMoney Forumite
81 posts
Hi all, Im planning a daytrip to London tommorow and as its a bank holiday does anyone know if I can park for free in London (within reason obviously not double yellows etc.).

Thanks in advance

Replies

• All I no is that the Congestion Charge is suspended until after the New Year :D
    sorry no links in signatures by site rules - Forum Team 2
  • I park in Great Portland Street/New Cavendish Street area most Sundays and Bank Holidays. Okay on a meter or single yellow line. DO NOT PARK IN A RESIDENT OR BUSINESS PERMIT AREA at any time - guaranteed to get a ticket by the lying in wait Traffic Wardens,who pounce on folk who have not read the very clear signage. I think you can only park in a business bay after 8pm. Another good place to park is in and around the Chiltern Street area. Mainly residential and business permits but quite a few metered spaces and single yellows between the banks of resident bays. Happy shopping.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support