Talk Talk have they bitten off more then they can Chew.

Options
I am an existing Talk Talk Line Rental Customer. My line is down i have to ring an expensive 0870 number to report fault.

Due to the response to their ill thought out Free? Broadband Offer i cant get through to their customer service. Waiting times are extremely lenghty. The first thing you get now is Charles Dunstone apologising to you.(On tape of course!! not in person)

Shame no thought has been given to existing customers.

I for one will be returning to BT. Imagine what its going to be like in weeks to come when they dont deliver!

Comments

• ginger_nuts
    ginger_nuts Posts: 1,972 Forumite
    Options
    Waiting times on the 0870 number have been long for some time .
    The Free BB wont have helped .
    the 0870 number is free for existing customers from your landline ,thats ok IF your landline works .
  • derrick
    derrick Posts: 7,424 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You can call them on 0800 0855900, thats the number I use even though I am on their CPS, because I don't trust their 0870 to be free to me even though it should be.
    Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• K9COOP
    K9COOP Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    go into store to report the problem. they have access to a different number which takes them through straight away
    :beer:
  • nearlyrich
    nearlyrich Posts: 13,698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    Options
    I called in the CPW store in the Trafford Centre to check out the "free broadband offer" staff had a massive pile of application forms because demand had crashed the site. They were having problems getting through to CS on the phone and advised me to wait till the site was back up to answer my questions.
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    Reading this post here :http://www.adslguide.org.uk/newsarchive.asp?item=2634 it looks as if they might have got their forecasting wrong.
    PF.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport