Shame on you Ticketmaster - T in the Park

Options
:naughty:

DS needed to rent a locker at T in the Park. I wanted to book it in advance and clicked through the link on the website to rent one for £15. This took me straight to Ticketmaster, so of course there was an additional £1.50 service charge. Then at checkout there was no way of avoiding the "will call" ticket collection fee of £2.25. It even said I had to take the credit card it was booked with (like I was going to give DS my credit card to take to T in the Park)

A few days later I got sent an email voucher from Lockerhouse.co.uk - so no need to take credit card or collect anything at box office.

I emailed Ticketmaster & complained - fortunately they have seen sense & will refund the £2.25, but how many other £2.25s will they get to keep - It's outrageous especially when I now know you can do it through the lockerhouse website for £15 all in (no additional charges).

Have also emailed T in the Park website saying they should make their link to Lockerhouse instead of Ticketmaster as this is better value for their customers but have had no response.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure