NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm

Encapsulated Stained Glass - Any Opinions

2»

Replies

• pboaepboae Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    I think the people living there now might object to that ;-)

Hardman's Windows in Wallasey http://www.hardmans.co.uk/location.html have examples in their showroom, or they used to anyway. They did ours. There are other branches of Hardmans in Wirral, but it's the Wallasey one you'd want.

I thought it was much more obvious from the outside that they were encapsulated, than it was from the inside. It didn't make a huge difference inside, but from a distance outside there is a slight sheen to the window, especially when it's very sunny. I presume because the surface is now completely flat, so you can tell. But that doesn't happen so much indoors.
    When I had my loft converted back into a loft, the neighbours came around and scoffed, and called me retro.
  • FrancesanneFrancesanne Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Doozergirl wrote: »
    omg, is that your dog? It's adorable! I want one! What kind of dog is it?
    I'm glowing with pride, glad you like him. He's a little podgy terrier cross. He's 10 years old now. We got him from a rescue centre when he was 6 months old. He's a real wimp and hates the postman, thunder etc., etc. but he's the love of my life. All the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Homes, hornets & high heels

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE Forum

Kids eat for 'free' or £1 this summer

Little ones can enjoy hot meals for less

MSE Deals