We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Savings account

2»

Comments

  • Tesco never closed my Clubcard Plus account, so I take it they don't mind BKs?
  • any reason the co-op was a no?

    I set up a cash minder account with co-op (although i had to go into a branch to do it) then when i applied online for the savings account i got rejected but gave them a quick phone call and told them i was BR and then it got approved...
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,664 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I open a Yorkshire saving account a few months ago
    I am still undischarged, so I was surprised
    I even have a card so I can withdraw money :j
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£3,882.57🎄2025…£4083.🎄2026
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,664 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Never had chance to chase being poorly the last few weeks....everything checks out i'm on the electoral role etc just for some reason they kept saying they couldnt verify my ID


    soon as i'm back on my feet i'll try again...:D

    Hope you get it sorted soon Phil, sorry to hear you have not been feeling to well. Hope your ok know
    1.gif
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£3,882.57🎄2025…£4083.🎄2026
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.