We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Savings account
Godiva500
Posts: 444 Forumite
I have a DRO. I am looking for a basic savings account that I have access to. C0-0p is unlikely - are there any more available please?
Thanks
Thanks
0
Comments
-
Yorkshire Building Society, loads of us here have one
Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear0 -
I got one with Smile, but that is the Co-op.I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.Mae West
0 -
Yeah try YBS.co.uk they are brilliant and BR friendly and you can apply online.:cheesy: K2nga :cheesy:
BSC Member 176
BR 23/06/08
ED 22/01/09
Credit file BR fall off date: 24/06/14 :beer:0 -
except for some reason they didnt like me..........:rolleyes:
We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will0 -
Really? Voters Register? did you find out why?:cheesy: K2nga :cheesy:
BSC Member 176
BR 23/06/08
ED 22/01/09
Credit file BR fall off date: 24/06/14 :beer:0 -
Really? Voters Register? did you find out why?
Never had chance to chase being poorly the last few weeks....everything checks out i'm on the electoral role etc just for some reason they kept saying they couldnt verify my ID
soon as i'm back on my feet i'll try again...:DWe all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will0 -
Yeah do that phil as you will as pleased as punch when you have it and its a brilliant account.:cheesy: K2nga :cheesy:
BSC Member 176
BR 23/06/08
ED 22/01/09
Credit file BR fall off date: 24/06/14 :beer:0 -
Sainsbury - although they wanted proof of my discharge (so may not be able to help a BR).
Natwest, whilst BR, but that was because I already have a Step account with them that they neglected to close upon my BR. Odd, cos they were happy to give me the savings and step but not to upgrade the account.0 -
Thank you all - much appreciated.0
-
Hey godiva, its funny when the ol DRO goes through, the urge to start saving occurs!!
I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.Mae West
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards