We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Firefox and Roboform
catch22
Posts: 540 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Why everytime Firefox updates do I need to re-install Roboform? At the present moment the new version of Firefox needs Roboform to update their adaptors, very annoying.
catch22
0
Comments
-
I've never used Roboform, but when i've installed Firefox updates in the past they plugins have either updated themselves, or have worked as previous.Waddle you do eh?0
-
I just updated the latest build of Firefox 1.5.0.2, and normally you only have to update the firefox reboform extension which I had to otherwise it wouldnt work.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards